Counseling Services office:
Hours of operation are 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. (Monday through Friday except holidays)
Emergencies or crises are handled as expediently as possible by an available counselor.
Hours temporarily changed due to COVID-19.
If you need assistance in an emergency or crisis:
All hotline services on this page are 24/7, free, and confidential.
- Crisis Line of Hawaiʻi : 1-800-753-6879
- Crisis Text Line : text "HELLO" or "ALOHA" to (808) 741-741
- YWCA Sexual Assault Support Services : (808) 935-0677
- National Sexual Assault Hotline : 1-800-656-HOPE (4673)
- National Sexual Assault Online Hotline
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline : 1-800-273-TALK (8255) Please note: if you call this number from a phone with an out-of-state number, you will be routed to a crisis support center local to that area code.
- Suicide Prevention Lifeline Online Chat
- The Trevor Project : 1-866-4-U-TREVOR (1-866-488-7386) For lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and questioning young people ages 13 to 24. Chat and Text also available.
- Veteran’s Crisis Line : Call 1-800-273-8255 or text 838-255