Welcome to UH Hilo's Financial Aid Office!
- Financial Aid How-To
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- What kind of financial aid is available?
- Estimated Cost of Attendance for 2018-2019
- Estimated Cost of Attendance for 2017-2018
- How does my enrollment affect my financial aid award?
- Financial Aid Forms
- Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy
- Other Important Information
- Terms & Conditions for Financial Aid
The 2018-2019 FAFSA is available now!
Effective October 1, 2017, students can complete their 2018-2019 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2018.
Attention: Students Receiving Pell Grants
The US Department of Education has re-instated Year-Round Pell Grants. Year-Round Pell Grants allow students to receive additional Pell Grant beginning 2018 Summer Session. Year-round Pell allows students to receive up to 150 percent of a regular grant award over the course of the academic year so that they can continue taking classes in the summer and finish their degrees faster than they would otherwise. Students must still meet all the eligibility requirements. For more information contact the Financial Aid Office.