Welcome to UH Hilo's Financial Aid Office!
- Financial Aid How-To
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- What kind of financial aid is available?
- Estimated Cost of Attendance for 2016-2017
- How does my enrollment affect my financial aid award?
- Financial Aid Forms
- Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy
- Other Important Information
Change to Financial Aid Office Fax Number
Effective immediately, the Financial Aid Office has a new FAX number!
Please use (808) 932-7797 to send any fax transmissions to our office. Mahalo!
Prior Authorization for Transfer Credit for Financial Aid
Credits at other campuses within the University of Hawaiʻi System may be counted to determine your enrollment status as long as the courses are required for your degree. Before they can be counted, the courses must be approved by an academic advisor. You must complete a Prior Authorization for Transfer Credit for Financial Aid Form and submit a signed copy to the Financial Aid Office.
Effective Fall 2015, students will be required to maintain at least six (6) credit hours of enrollment at UH Hilo during the Fall/Spring terms (at least (3) during the Summer term) to be eligible for a Prior Authorization for Transfer Credit for Financial Aid.