Welcome to UH Hilo's Financial Aid Office!
We Are Here to Serve You!
The Financial Aid Office is here to serve you, both virtually and in-person.
You can get answers to basic financial aid questions by asking Mālama, UH Hilo's Chatbot and by viewing Financial Aid TV videos.
You can connect with us anytime via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. During our normal office hours of Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 4:00pm, you can reach us by phone at 808-932-7449 or by visiting the Financial Aid Office in-person.
- Financial Aid How-To
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Financial Aid Forms
- What kind of financial aid is available?
- Estimated Cost of Attendance for 2023-2024
- How does my enrollment affect my financial aid?
- Course Program of Study (CPoS)
- Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) Policy
- Return to Title IV Funds (R2T4) Policy
- Other Important Information
- Terms & Conditions for Financial Aid
- Consumer Information
Complete your 2023-24 FAFSA Starting October 1!!!
Beginning October 1, 2022, students can complete their 2023-2024 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2023.