Campus Recreation's Survey!! - Fill it out to help us keep amazing programing and add more options for students!!
Fall Memberships now Available!
The Campus Recreation Department offers current Hawaiʻi Community College (Hawaiʻi CC) Student Membership.
Faculty/Staff Memberships are available year round! Faculty and Staff Memberships.
- CPR/First Aid/AED for Adults, Children and Infants - September 9th, October 14th
SCUBA classes Open Water (Basic Level of diving)
- Class 1- January 13th, 14th, 20th, 21st, 27th, 28th
- Class 2 – February 3rd, 4th, 10th, 11th, 17th, 18th
- Class 3– March 3rd, 4th, 10th, 11th, 17th, 18th
- Class 4- April 7th, 8th, 14th, 15th, 21st, 22nd
The Campus Recreation Department enhances the quality of life and builds the campus community by educating and encouraging participation in activities that promote healthy lifestyles, social interactions, and leadership skills. The Campus Recreation Department creates an atmosphere that encourages individuals to develop life-long involvement in recreational activities and is dedicated to meeting the changing needs of a diverse community by offering quality structured and informal recreational opportunities.