Students seek counseling for many reasons, and counseling helps in many ways.
- Adjusting to university life
- Learning healthy ways to cope with stress
- Enhancing personal relationships
- Treatment for depression, anxiety, and substance use
- Coping with crisis (including domestic violence and sexual assault)
- Creating a balance in their lives
- Clarifying educational plans and life goals
- Psychiatric referrals
- Making Appointments - Making an appointment is easy - just call or stop by.
- FAQs about Counseling - Answers to many common questions about counseling.
- Confidentiality - Counseling Services are confidential, with a few exceptions.
- What happens during a counseling appointment article by Ulifeline
- Getting the most out of counseling article by Ulifeline