Students seek counseling for many reasons, and counseling helps in many ways:
- Adjusting to university life
- Learning healthy ways to cope with stress
- Enhancing personal relationships
- Treatment for depression, anxiety, and substance use
- Coping with crisis (including domestic violence and sexual assault)
- Creating a balance in their lives
- Clarifying educational plans and life goals
- Psychiatric referrals
Making Appointments - Making an appointment is easy - just call or stop by.
FAQs about Counseling - Answers to many common questions about counseling.
Confidentiality - Counseling Services are confidential, with a few exceptions.
What happens during a counseling appointment article by Ulifeline
Getting the most out of counseling article by Ulifeline
Skip over links blocks
Counseling Services are free and confidential for all UH Hilo students.
We welcome questions, comments and feedback about our webpage: email@example.com.