UH Hilo Student Panel on Resilience
These resources are provided as informational self-help resources only. If you are currently in distress, please call us at (808) 932-7465, or seek the appropriate emergency assistance.
Information about common concerns and links to more resources can be found at the bottom of this page.
- Campus Resources includes
- Academic Resources, Support Services, Health and Wellness, Student Life and Involvement
American Psychiatric Association
Multilingual Mental Health Information
- Here to help
- provides resources in Arabic, Farsi/Dari, Korean, French, Punjabi, Russian, Spanish, Japanese, Vietnamese, and both simplified and traditional Chinese.
- Campus Life includes
- Clubs and Organizations, Sports, Fitness and Recreation, Arts, Culture and Media, Housing and Dining, Campus Safety
Go Ask Alice!
- Go Ask Alice!
- Answers about Emotional Health, Relationships, Sexual and Reproductive Health, Alcohol and Other Drugs and General Health
- About Stress
- Grief and Loss
- Stigma Reduction
- Alcohol and Substance Use
- Homesickness/ Adjustment
- Time Management
Links to halfofus.com's:
- Help a Friend
- Suicide Prevention
- Sexual Assault/ Relationship Violence
- General Self-help/ Resources
- Community Resources
- Self-Help Apps
Screens for 13 common conditions that college students face. Identifies problems and provides information to assist you in deciding how to reach out for help.
Counseling Services are free and confidential for all UH Hilo students. We welcome questions, comments and feedback about our website at firstname.lastname@example.org.