These resources are provided as informational self-help resources only. If you are currently in distress, please call us at (808) 932-7465, or seek the appropriate emergency assistance.
UH Hilo Resources
- Campus Resources includes
- Academic Resources, Support Services, Health and Wellness, Student Life and Involvement
- Campus Life includes
- Clubs and Organizations, Sports, Fitness and Recreation, Arts, Culture and Media, Housing and Dining, Campus Safety
American Psychiatric Association
Multilingual Mental Health Information
- Here to help
- provides resources in Arabic, Farsi/Dari, Korean, French, Punjabi, Russian, Spanish, Japanese, Vietnamese, and both simplified and traditional Chinese.
Go Ask Alice!
- Go Ask Alice!
- Answers about Emotional Health, Relationships, Sexual and Reproductive Health, Alcohol and Other Drugs and General Health
Please visit our Self-Help Apps page for a listing of wellness related apps for Apple and Android devices.