Edwin H. Mookini Library
- Everyone inside the library is required to wear a mask or cloth face covering at all times. Additional Restrictions are in place.
- The Mookini Library is open only to UH students, faculty, and staff with a current ID. The library is closed to the public.
- Mobile Printing is available: Print from your laptop or mobile device
January 11 - May 14, 2021
Open: Mon, Wed, Fri: 10 am - 4 pm
Open: Tues, Thurs: 10 am - 7 pm
Closed: Sat, Sun, Holidays
Spring Break: TBA
Get Help with Library Resources and Services
- (808) 932-7286
Hours of operation and services being offered are subject to change without notice due to ongoing COVID-19 developments.
T-Mobile WiFi Hotspot
UH Hilo students can now borrow a hotspot to connect various wifi-capable devices to the internet from almost anywhere.
- Hotspot specs: Wahi Pāpaho: Computer Accessories
- Check the LibCat record for availability: T-Mobile T9 Franklin Hotspot
- Find out about our cameras, laptops, and ʻukulele.
- Learn techniques to assist and pitfalls to avoid when beginning your research.
- See all our video tutorials about library resources and services.
Loans from Mainland Libraries is Back!
We can once again request books from mainland libraries.
- Since not all libraries are participating, it may still take longer than pre-pandemic.
- More information: https://hilo.hawaii.edu/library/loans
Choose Your Campus To Find Library Materials (Books, Articles, Databases)
To access online library resources you must be registered with the library.
Learn why and how with our short How to Register with the Library video.