Edwin H. Mookini Library
- Everyone inside the library is required to wear a mask or cloth face covering at all times. Additional Restrictions are in place.
- The Mookini Library is open only to UH students, faculty, and staff with a current ID. The library is closed to the public.
Print from your laptop or mobile device to the library’s printers via Mobile Printing.
January 11 - May 14, 2021
Open: Mon, Wed, Fri: 10 am - 4 pm
Open: Tues, Thurs: 10 am - 7 pm
Closed: Sat, Sun, Holidays
Complete Spring Semester Calendar
Get Help with Library Resources and Services
- (808) 932-7286
Hours of operation and services being offered are subject to change without notice due to ongoing COVID-19 developments.
T-Mobile WiFi Hotspot
All the mobile hotspots have been checked out.
- Find out about our cameras, laptops, and ʻukulele.
- Learn techniques to assist and pitfalls to avoid when beginning your research.
- See all our video tutorials about library resources and services.
Loans from Mainland Libraries is Back!
We can once again request books from mainland libraries.
- Since not all libraries are participating, it may still take longer than pre-pandemic.
- More information: https://hilo.hawaii.edu/library/loans
Choose Your Campus To Find Library Materials (Books, Articles, Databases)
To access online library resources you must be registered with the library.
Learn why and how with our short How to Register with the Library video.