Office of Campus Technology Help Desk
The Office of Campus Technology (OCT) Help Desk was developed to provide a one-stop-shop for all your Computer and Audio/Visual technology assistance needs. If you need help, please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ), submit a trouble report, or call the Help Desk at (808) 932-7040.
Highlighted Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- How do I cancel a trouble report?
- Look up the trouble report on the Trouble Report Status page and you may cancel it from there. You will need to enter your email and the Trouble Report number emailed to you when you filed the report.
- How do I subscribe/unsubscribe to the UH Hilo ʻOhana Email List?
- You are automatically subscribed to the ʻOhana list upon your employment at UH Hilo. If you requested removal or were not subscribed, please contact Technology Services and Support.
- How do I borrow A/V equipment?
- Requests for audio/visual equipment loans should be made by calling the library at (808) 932-7653.
- I can't get the A/V equipment to work in my classroom and I need it now! Help?
- Please call (808) 932-7040 for immediate assistance.