UH Hilo Technology Help Desk
The UH Hilo Help Desk was developed to provide a one-stop-shop for all your Computer and Audio/Visual technology assistance needs. If you need help, please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ), submit a trouble report (requires UH login), or call the Help Desk at (808) 932-7040.
Highlighted Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- How do I cancel a trouble report?
- Look up the trouble report on the Trouble Report Status (requires UH login) page and you may cancel it from there.
- How do I subscribe/unsubscribe to the UH Hilo ʻOhana Email List?
- You are automatically subscribed to the ʻOhana list upon your employment at UH Hilo. If you requested removal or were not subscribed, please contact Technology Services and Support.
- How do I borrow A/V equipment?
- Requests for audio/visual equipment loans should be made by calling the library at (808) 932-7653.
- I can't get the A/V equipment to work in my classroom and I need it now! Help?
- Please call (808) 932-7040 for immediate assistance.