Staff at Counseling Services welcome students of all genders and orientations, and have been SafeZone trained.
Now inviting participants to join our LGBTQIA Support Group.
UH Hilo LGBTQ+ Center
- Join the LGBTQIA Support Group though Counseling Services
- The Trevor Project
- The Trevor Project is an American non-profit organization founded in 1998 and the leading national organization focused on suicide prevention efforts among lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, questioning and other queer youth ages 13-24.
- 24/7 Trevor Lifeline
- Text, Chat, and social network also available.
- GLBT National Help Center
- The Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and Transgender (GLBT) National Hotline provides telephone, online private one-to-one chat and email peer-support, as well as factual information and local resources for cities and towns across the United States.