Hawaiʻi CC Current Student Membership
Top Ten Reasons For Hawaiʻi CC Students To Join The UH Hilo Student Life Center
- Best Recreation/Fitness Center on Hawaii Island! (Best Equipment, Clean, Large Variety, AC!)
- Cheap! For Current Students only - $78 Per Semester (Less Than $5 A Week)
- 50 Meter Pool Included With Membership (Swim, Play, Hang-Out)
- Free Classes! Over 50 ʻImua Fitness Classes Per Week (Zumba, Cross Fit, Cardio Hula, etc.)
- Member Access To The Outdoor EdVenture Program (Kayak, Sailing, Paddleboard, SCUBA, Zip-Line, Hiking, etc.)
- Member Access To Intramural Sports (Basketball, Volleyball, Dodgeball, Softball, Flag Football, etc.)
- New Cross-Fit & Boxing Area
- Member Access To Educational & Certification Programs (SCUBA, CPR/First Aid, Lifeguard Certification) Fitness Programs & Workshops (Body Fat Testing, Blood Pressure Screening, Power Lifting Seminars, etc.)
- Convenient Hours & Location (Open 6:30 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.)
- You Only Have One Body. Take Time For Yourself.
How Hawaiʻi CC Students Get Membership
Hawaiʻi CC Student Memberships are available online by credit card. You must go to the UH Hilo Student Life Center Front Desk if purchasing by check or cash. A valid HawCC I.D. is required! Must be a current student!
- $78 Per Semester (Not Prorated) Cash, Check, or Credit Card.
To purchase a membership by credit card go to the "Become a Member" side bar. To purchase with cash or check, you must go to the Front Desk of the Student Life Center with a current and valid University of Hawaiʻi System Student I.D. This process must be repeated each semester.
There is no pro-rated fee for memberships purchased in mid-semester. We accept Cash, Check or Credit Cards. Credit Card payments may only be done Monday-Friday from the hours of 6:30 am to 3:45pm.
For questions, directions, etc., please contact the Member Services Desk at (808) 932-7611.