Hawaiʻi CC Current Student Membership
Top Ten Reasons For HawCC Students To Join The UH Hilo Student Life Center
- Best Recreation/Fitness Center on Hawaii Island! (Best Equipment, Clean, Large Variety, AC!)
- Cheap! For Current Students ONLY - $78 Per Semester (Less Than $5 A Week)
- 50 Meter Pool Included With Membership (Swim, Play, Hang-Out)
- Free Classes! Over 50 Fitness Classes Per Week (Zumba, Cross Fit, Cardio Hula, etc.)
- Member Access To The Outdoor EdVenture Program (Kayak, Sailing, Paddleboard, SCUBA, Zip-Line, Hiking, etc.)
- Member Access To Intramural Sports (Basketball, Volleyball, Dodgeball, Softball, Flag Football, etc.)
- New Cross-Fit & Boxing Area
- Member Access To Educational & Certification Programs (SCUBA, CPR/First Aid, Lifeguard Certification) Fitness Programs & Workshops (Body Fat Testing, Blood Pressure Screening, Power Lifting Seminars, etc.)
- Convenient Hours & Location (Open 6:30a.m. to 9:00p.m.)
- You Only Have One Body. Take Time For Yourself.
How Hawaiʻi CC Students Get Membership
Hawaiʻi CC Student Memberships are available at the UH Hilo Student Life Center Front Desk. A valid HawCC I.D. is required! Must be a current student!
- $78 Per Semester (Not Prorated) Cash, Check, or Credit Card.