Summer Swim at UH Hilo
Summer Swim 2022!
Classes are now FULL!
See the schedule of classes. For safety reasons, availability will be limited. Registration will commence in phases.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (808) 932-7608.
About Summer Swim
Classes are available for various skill levels.
- Each Course consists of 8 classes (Except Jr Lifeguard)
- 1 T-shirt per registered swimmer per summer.
- No classes are held on Holidays
- Every student must be in good health with no open wounds prior to getting in the pool. Please consult your family physician.
- All toddlers and infants must wear swim diapers.
- Closures, make-ups lessons, and any other changes will be announced via email.
- Make-ups are done for facility closures (Weather is the most common). We do not have individual make-up lessons.
- (1) t-shirt included per swimmer/per summer.
- All Swimmers must shower before entering pool.
- Parents must be present during lessons.
- Cancellations or changes will be communicated to parents via email.
- Everyone must follow the directions posted and of the SLC staff and lifeguards.