Center for Global Education and Exchange

Where Can I Go?

Fall, Spring, & Academic Year Programs

  1. Direct International Exchange Program: Pay UH Hilo tuition to attend any of our partner institutions around the world.
  2. International Education Organizations (IEO): Study abroad to affiliated programs and pay tuition directly to host school and program. Listed below are the IEO's we are promoting.

Summer Programs

  1. Summer Programs: Study abroad during the summer through our partner universities and program providers.

Faculty-led Programs

  1. Participate in a program administered by a U.S. college or university and taught by a U.S. professor. The faculty-led progarm can either be a Direct International Exchange Program or an IEO program.
    • Castellano en Peru
    • AUIP: Australia