Applications are due One Year in Advance of intended study abroad semester.
Due: October 1st for Fall and March 1st for Spring.
Review this checklist to verify you have all the required documents when you apply.
- University of Hawaiʻi at Hilo Study Abroad Application Form
- Be sure to be signed into your hawaii.edu email address when you apply.
- If you have started and saved your application and want to continue it at a later stage, it can be accessed at https://hawaii.kualibuild.com/ under 'My Documents," using your hawaii.edu email to log in.
- Two UH Hilo Study Abroad Recommendation Forms
- Please note that this form only accepts hawaii.edu email addresses.
- Submit all forms to the CGEE office before the specified deadline.
If your application is incomplete, it will not be considered.
If you require any help in writing your personal statement, see Kilohana: The Academic Success Center for help. They are able to assist students with proofreading and editing papers.
If you have any questions please contact the CGEE office .