Skip to content

General Education Requirements

Forms for Students

UH Hilo Home > New General Education Home

The new General Education and Integrative requirements went into effect in Fall 2011 for students entering UH Hilo or any campus of the UH system that semester and thereafter. For more information, please see the Catalog Declaration form.

To change the catalog under which you will graduate:

Catalog Declaration Form: Form-fillable. Must be signed by student and academic advisor.

To request modification of a General Education Basic, Area, or Integrative Requirement:

Request for Modification of Academic Requirement. Must be signed by student, academic advisor, and college dean.