Graduate Level Electronic Forms
The Graduate Division is converting Graduate Level forms to electronic forms using the Kuali Build system. We will continue to convert forms as time allows. If you have any questions regarding electronic forms, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
To use the below forms, you will need to authenticate with your UH Login.
Graduate Level Electronic Forms:
- Academic Progress Forms: Graduate Form 1, Form 2, Form 3
- Thesis/Project/Dissertation Defense Schedule Form (Thesis Students)
- Authorization to Participate in Commencement (Non-Thesis Students)
- Thesis/Dissertation Credit Registration Form
- Directed Reading or Research Course Form for Graduate Degree Courses (599V, 699V and 799V)
- Permission to Register in (Subject) 500 Course
- Permission to Enroll in Graduate Coursework as an Unclassified Student
- Petition to Substitute and/or Waive Courses
- Student Overload Approval
- Repeat Course Notification
- Petition for Leave of Absence
All other Graduate Level forms are still available as PDF's:
The Office of the Registrar's Graduate Level Forms.