Graduate Level Electronic Forms
Graduate Students should submit all forms electronically via the Kuali Build system, the electronic forms are available directly at the links below. If you do not see the form you are looking for or have any questions , please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To use the Graduate Level Electronic Forms, you will need to authenticate with your UH Username.
Graduate Level Electronic Forms:
- Academic Progress Forms: Graduate Form 1, Form 2, Form 3
- Thesis/Project/Dissertation Defense Schedule Form (Thesis Students)
- Thesis/Dissertation Credit Registration Form
- Directed Reading or Research Course Form for Graduate Degree Courses (599V, 699V and 799V)
- Permission to Register in (Subject) 500 Course
- Permission to Enroll in Graduate Coursework as an Unclassified Student