On this page:
- Events and Annoucements
- Obtain your Campus ID and valididty
- Da Lava Tube (Free Gameroom)
- Are you looking to get involved in a club on campus? Have a special interest you want to share with others? UH Hilo offers opportunities to become a member or leader of lots of different clubs.
- Join or start a club
- Radio, Newspapers and Performing arts opportunity
- Ways to stay fit, keep healthy, and have fun!
- Bus Schedules, Bike Sharing Program, and Campus Parking
- Campus Safety and Emergency Procedures available 24/7
- Balance and improve your studies by staying fit, keeping healthy, and having fun at the Student Life Center (SLC)! UH Hilo students can workout, swim, or join a recreational class or sports club, participate in intramural sports, or take a physical education class through the Kinesiology & Exercise Sciences Department
First Year Experience
- First Year Experience (FYE) is committed to build a foundation for students' full academic and social integration into the campus by developing long lasting connections to other students, faculty, and staff!
- The University of Hawai’i utilizes an online SECE system which provides all on-campus job openings.
- There are 2 types of on-campus positions that are listed; Federal Work-Study positions (FWS) and General Funded positions.
- Please note that FWS positions are reserved for those students who have an FWS Award as part of their Financial Aid Award package.
- The Student Support Services Program (SSSP) is a Federally funded TRiO program designed to assist eligible students in achieving their maximum potential in college. SSSP assists with; Financial Aid Counseling, Tutoring & Resources (Computers, printers and a scanner), CashCourse Financial Literacy Workshops, Skills Workshops, and Free Theater Tickets
Kīpuka Native Hawaiian Student Center
At the Native Hawaiian Student Center , we encourage you to enjoy the fresh air by utilizing the Kīpuka lānai or outdoor covered courtyard area while practicing proper social distancing. The courtyard tables are at least 6 feet apart and at this time, we are asking for your cooperation in restricting the space to one student per table. Kīpuka staff will sanitize tables after each use.
|STAR Kiosk||Kīpuka's Hours||Kālakaua Lab hours|
|Monday-Friday 8:00a-4:00p||Monday-Friday 8:00a-4:00p||Monday-Thursday, 8:00a-5:00p