Info for Current Students
On this page:
Office of Registrar
- The University of Hawaiʻi utilizes an online SECE system which provides all on-campus job openings.
- There are 2 types of on-campus positions that are listed; Federal Work-Study positions (FWS) and General Funded positions.
- Please note that FWS positions are reserved for those students who have an FWS Award as part of their Financial Aid Award package.
Study Abroad (CGEE, ISS, NSE)
Center for Global Education and Exchange
- UH Hilo students who study in another country acquire valuable skills and expertise for an increasingly internationalized and interdependent world. Additionally, UH Hilo hosts incoming exchange students from different nations and cultures each semester. These international exchange students offer diverse viewpoints and experiences to the university and greater Hilo community.
International Student Services
- ISS serves as an interface between UH Hilo and international students to facilitate communication, understanding and appreciation between international students and the UH Hilo community.
National Student Exchange
- The NSE program is comprised of over 150 colleges and universities in the United States, Canada, and U.S. Territories: U.S. Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico and Guam. Students who attend a school within the NSE consortium can go on exchange to any other member school for a summer, semester, or year!