Graduate Student Handbook

Courses Taken in Other Graduate Programs at UH Hilo

Graduate students may take courses offered by other graduate programs at the University with the consent of the course’s instructor. These other courses may count toward the student’s degree program only with the authorization of the student’s graduate program, and this authorization must be obtained before the student registers for the course using the Petition to Substitute and/or Waive Courses-Graduate form.