Graduate Education at UH Hilo
Please submit all application materials to the Graduate Division
Hard copies should be addressed to:UH Hilo Graduate Division
200 W.Kāwili St.
Hilo, Hawaiʻi 96720-4091
Electronic scans or attachments may be sent to: The UH Hilo Graduate Division Attn: Māhealani Jones, email@example.com
Please ensure that your full name appears at the top of each document.
Graduate level applications are a two part process. Students must submit a University of Hawaii Common Application form plus all additional program specific application material. All application materials should be directed to the Graduate Division.
Information on program specific application material can be found in the Program Checklists below.
Application fee: All applicants (except for non-degreeseeking, summer school or continuing education applicants) are requiredto make an on-line payment of this non-refundable and non-transferableapplication fee (by Visa or Master Card) to complete submission of theapplication.
An application in PDF form for printing is available and posted on the Admissions website. If applying with the paper PDF application form, payment may be made via credit card, check or money order by using the UH Hilo Application Fee form.
Program Specific Priority Deadlines for Fall 2018 Admission
|Doctor of Nursing Practice||December 1, 2017|
|Kahuawaiola Indigenous Teacher Education Certificate||December 1, 2017|
|Tropical Conservation Biology & Environmental Studies||December 1, 2017|
|Master of Arts in Teaching||December 15, 2017|
|Counseling Psychology||January 1, 2018|
UH Hilo currently offers the following graduate and professional programs:
College of Arts and Sciences
Ka Haka ʻUla O Keʻelikōlani
Graduate Certificate Program
- Kahuawaiola Indigenous Teacher Education Certificate
- Program Checklist- English(08/2017)
- Program Checklist- Hawaiian (08/2017)
- Required Program Application Form- Noi Komo
- Work Experience Verification Form- Palapala hō‘oia hana
- Course Catalog Information
- Application Priority Deadline: December 1
Daniel K. Inouye College of Pharmacy
International Graduate Applicants
Additional information for application is required for International Graduate applicants. Please see more information at the below link.
- Graduate Program Director Contact Information
- For Graduate Admissions questions please contact: Māhealani Jones, firstname.lastname@example.org, Graduate Division and Articulation Specialist
- For College of Pharmacy Admissions questions please contact: email@example.com
- PharmD Program: Kristy Fujii, Admissions Counselor
- Pharmaceutical Science: Cara Suefuji, Academic Support Specialist