Skip to content

Faculty Resources

The new General Education and Integrative Requirements program for UH Hilo went into effect Fall 2011.

Applying for GE Certification

To apply towards a GE requirement or towards the Hawai╩╗i Pan-Pacific or Global and Community Citizenship requirement, a course must be certified by the UH Hilo Faculty Congress General Education Committee. Download the certification application form, follow instructions, and email as an attachment with the course syllabus to uhhgened[at] Email queries to the same email.


Guidelines and Goals

The following shows how to state assessable learning outcomes for your courses.

Model Applications