GQR: Quantitative Reasoning B 2018-Current
These Quantitative Reasoning B courses enable students to understand the use of mathematical or symbolic concepts and require students to develop skills in chains of reasoning from data to conclusions.
- These courses are certified as meeting the Quantitative Reasoning B requirement effective Fall 2018 and thereafter, including 2018-2019.
- Students using the 2018-19 catalog who wish to apply the Quantitative Reasoning requirement to courses not listed on this page must submit a "Request for Modification of Academic Requirement" form which can be found on the Office of the Registrar - Commonly Used Forms page.
This is different than the 3 credits Quantitative Reasoning (FQ) Foundations Requirement.
- (Formerly offered as MATH 205 prior to Fall 2018)
- (Formerly offered as MATH 206 prior to Fall 2018)
- (Formerly offered as MATH 231 prior to Fall 2018)