General Medical Care
Dr. Heather Hirata , DNP, MSN, BSN, APRN-Rx, FNP-BC, is available for general medical care.
- First-aid treatment for illness or injury
- TB screenings and TB skin tests
- Tetanus/Diphtheria (Td)
- Tetanus/Diphtheria/Acellular Pertussis (Tdap)
- MMR (Measles-Mumps-Rubella)
- Hepatitis A (2 shot series)
- Hepatitis B (3 shot series)
- Gardasil (HPV vaccine)
- Flu vaccine
- Family Planning Health Care
- Pelvic Exams
- Pap Smears
- Birth Control
- Oral Contraceptives
- Depo-Provera Shots
- IUD (Mirena, Kylenna, ParaGard)
- Nuva Ring
- Morning-after Pill (emergency contraception)
- Reproductive Life Plans
- Sexual Health
- STD testing (males and females)
- Pregnancy Testing
- Hepatitis B Immunization
- Free condoms are always available!
Students need to bring in a valid ID (student ID ok) and their insurance card.
Medications will be dispensed weekly and patient will be called when prescription is ready to pick up.
Phone: (808) 932-7807, Fax: (808) 932-7808