- TB test and all immunizations will be by appointment only. Please call our clinic to schedule an immunization requests and bring exact cash payment on the day of service.
Due to a shortage of medical equipment for clinic use, UH Hilo Student Medical Services is transitioning to a telephone health model - effective 03/20/2020 until further notice. UH Hilo Student Medical Services staff is available via telephone during business hours Monday – Friday, from 8 am to 4:30 pm. We are closed for lunch from 12pm - 1pm.
Students can call our office at (808) 932-7369 or at (808) 932-7364 for their health care needs including information, refills and telephone consultations. An assessment will be completed and recommendations will be made. Based on the phone assessment, some patients may be seen in clinic, while others will be referred to other resources.
This temporary change in operations may revert to normal operations sooner, if inventory of medical equipment is received. We appreciate your understanding of these temporary adjustments in operations of Student Medical Services while we all assist with helping to prevent the possible spread of COVID-19 here at University of Hawaiʻi at Hilo. As a reminder please follow the CDC guidelines for personal hygiene and social distancing.
- Welcome Letter
- Health Requirements form (PDF)
- Religious Exemption Form (PDF)
- Medical Exemption Form (PDF)
- Vaccinations Pharmacy List
- Tuberculosis Symptom Screening Form (PDF) (for Returning/Transferring students who have had a positive TB reading and negative chest x-ray)
- Consent for Release of Medical Information (PDF) (use the page 1 when requesting UH Hilo SMS to send your records elsewhere and page 2 when requesting records to be sent to UH Hilo SMS)
- Consent for Release within UH system (PDF) (for transfer of immunization records)
- Consent for Treatment of Minors (PDF) (for patients under the age of 18)
These forms are also available at the Student Medical Services office.