University Housing

Valuable or Irreplaceable Items

In case of loss, theft, natural disaster, equipment malfunction, or other damage, University Housing does not insure your personal property. Residents are encouraged to check their parent(s)’ insurance for possible coverage. Residents may also purchase renter’s insurance from an agency for a small fee.