Vertical Timeline with icons
Navigate your way to the University of Hawaiʻi at Hilo!
Plan your freshman admission process and use our timeline below to make sure you're on track with upcoming events and deadlines.
- October 1 Submit your FAFSA to UH Hilo (School Code 001611)
- Learn more about UH Hilo at the NACAC Virtual Fair on October 3rd
- Learn more about UH Hilo at the NACAC Virtual Fair on October 23rd
- Attend a UH Hilo admissions presentation at your high school or virtually
- Start your UH System Common Scholarship Application
- Attend a UH Hilo admissions presentation at your high school
- Work on your essays for the Inspired by You scholarship, UH system common scholarship, UH Hilo Chancellor scholarship, Hawaii Community Foundation scholarships, and Kamehameha Schools scholarships. Visit Financial Aid
- Make sure to complete your UH Hilo admissions application
- Check your UH email account for updates and requests
- Follow UH Hilo Admissions on Instagram
- UH Hilo Chancellor's Scholarship applications due March 1st
- UH System Common Scholarship Application due March 1st
- Priority on-campus housing deadline - March 1st
- Attend an “I’m Accepted! What’s Next” presentation at your high school
- Review your financial aid award package on MyUH
- Set up your UH username and password
- Send UH Hilo your SAT or ACT scores, if you have them.
- Check you UH email account for update and requests
- Confirm your enrollment at UH Hilo by May 1st
- if you know earlier, let us know.
- Register for Fall 2022 UH Hilo classes
- Submit your AP/IB exam scores to UH Hilo
- Submit your final high school transcript to UH Hilo’s Admissions Office.
- Sign up for New Student Orientation
- Check you UH email account for updates and requests
- Connect with academic advisor