FQ: Quantitative Reasoning 2018-2019
Quantitative Reasoning courses develop mathematical reasoning skills at the college level. Students apply mathematical concepts to the interpretation and analysis of quantifiable information in order to solve a wide range of problems arising in pure and applied research in specific disciplines, professional settings, and/or daily life.
- These courses are certified as meeting the Quantitative Reasoning requirement effective Fall 2018 and thereafter, including 2018-2019.
- Students using the 2018-19 catalog who wish to apply the Quantitative Reasoning requirement to courses not listed on this page must submit a "Request for Modification of Academic Requirement" form which can be found on the Office of the Registrar - Commonly Used Forms page.
Note: This is different than the 3 credits Quantitative Reasoning (GQR) Requirement which is a UH-Hilo Structural Requirement and has course alphas other than MATH.
- (Formerly offered as MATH 205 prior to Fall 2018)
- (Formerly offered as MATH 206 prior to Fall 2018)
- (Formerly offered as MATH 231 prior to Fall 2018)