Curriculum Review Committee
The Curriculum Review Committee (CRC) is composed of four (4) faculty members (three voting members and one alternate) elected from and by the Faculty, with at least one (1) from each of the College's three divisions. The term of appointment is for two years. A representative from the Registrars Office shall be designated ex-officio non-voting member of the CRC for advisory purposes. Faculty serving on the CRC will have the option of being exempt from serving on the Division Personnel Committee (DPC) and Tenure and Promotion Committee (TPRC).
The duties of the Curriculum Review Committee are as follows
- To review requests from faculty for approval of course modifications.
- To review requests from faculty for approval of new courses.
- To review requests from departments or programs for approval of program modifications, including termination of existing programs.
- To review requests from departments or programs for approval of new programs leading to certificates or baccalaureate degrees.
- To develop, review periodically, and when necessary suggest modification of the procedures for approval and review of courses.