Skip to content

Study Abroad

UH Hilo Home > Student Affairs > Financial Aid

Enrollment in a program of study abroad that is approved for credit by the University of Hawaiʻi at Hilo may be considered enrollment at the university for purposes of a student applying for financial aid.  Students considering study abroad should contact the Center Global Education and Exchange.

National Student Exchange

National Student Exchange seeks to expand opportunities to students by enabling them to attend any of over 190 participating college and universities for up to one academic year while paying the host school’s resident tuition.  Students who are interested in going on exchange should contact UH Hilo National Student Exchange office.