Financial Aid Forms
2018 - 2019 Aid Year
- Dependent Student Verification Worksheet (PDF)
- Independent Student Verification Worksheet (PDF)
- Verification of Identity and Statement of Educational Purpose (PDF)
- High School Completion or Equivalent Verification Form (PDF)
- Unusual Enrollment History Form (PDF)
- State Higher Education Loan (SHEL) Master Promissory Note (PDF)
- Private Education Loan Applicant Self-Certification (PDF)
Loan Exit Forms
Effective Fall 2015, you will be required to maintain at least six (6) credit hours of enrollment at UH Hilo during the Fall/Spring terms (at least three (3) during the Summer term) in order to be eligible for a Prior Authorization for Transfer Credit for Financial Aid.
Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) Appeals
A student who is placed on Financial Aid Suspension may appeal the denial of financial aid. The appeal must be made by submitting a completed SAP Appeal Form to the Financial Aid Office no later than 10 days after receipt of the notice of Financial Aid Suspension.