VA Chapter Benefits
View the links below to learn more about each of the benefits, their eligibility requirements, and what steps must be taken to apply for those benefits.
- Chapter 30-Montgomery GI Bill®
- Chapter 31-Veteran Readiness and Employment
- Chapter 33-Post 9/11 GI Bill®
- Chapter 35-Dependents' Educational Assistance Program
- Chapter 1606-Montgomery GI Bill®-Selected Reserves
- Chapter 1607-Reserve Educational Assistance Program: Effective November 26, 2019, Ch. 1607 benefits are no longer payable to claimants.
- Additional Benefits
GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at http://www.benefits.va.gov/gibill/.