UH Hilo Bookstore
Textbooks and other educational materials and equipment are sold at the UH Hilo Bookstore, as well as convenience and personal items and clothing. The Bookstore is located on the ground floor of Building 346 (Campus Center), next to the cafeteria.
You can now order your textbooks online from the UH Hilo Bookstore.
We will continue to service our campus communities as best we can. Face masks are required to enter and we ask that you practice physical distancing while in our store. Students, faculty, and staff are welcome to shop. Please visit the bookstore website for current hours, UH Hilo swag, and more.
- You must have your receipt.
- Two days from date of receipt.
- Exception for Spring & Fall semesters: full refund if returned within two weeks (14 days) from the first day of classes.
- New textbooks that are damaged, soiled, or marked will be refunded at 75% of the new book price.
- Defective books may be exchanged for another book. If we are out of stock, cash will be refunded, or we will special order a book at our expense.
- No refunds on incomplete sets, computer hardware & software, trade books, catalogs, and items in non-salable condition.