Computer Use Policies
- Users must provide a valid UH ID, which will be held until laptop is returned.
- Laptops can only be used in Room 307 and cannot be taken out to the lanai, lobby or out of the Center.
- Priority is for school‐related purposes. Users may be asked to stop using a computer if they are not using it for such purposes.
- Eating & drinking is not permitted while using a desktop computer.
- Users must be careful if eating or drinking while using a laptop. Users are responsible for the cost of repair or replacement if any damage occurs due to eating or drinking or misuse.
- Users must provide their own paper to use the printer.
- Users may not save any files or documents on computer hard drives. Once you log off, the computer will automatically delete any files saved on the computer.
- Users must comply with University policies on responsible use of computers, including not downloading, uploading or sharing of music, videos, games, etc. for which a person does not have permission.