- Student’s rights under the Family Education Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) may be found in the University of Hawaiʻi at Hilo catalog or online at the FERPA web page.
- Copies of the Campus Security Report are available and may be requested from the Campus Security Office or online at the Campus Security website.
- Information regarding Athletic Program Participation Rates and Financial Support Data is available and can be requested from the Office of Intercollegiate Athletics.
- Information regarding Completion/Graduation Rates and Transfer Out Rates for student athletes is available and can be requested from the Office of Intercollegiate Athletics.
- Borrowers with concerns about their Federal Student Loans may contact the Federal Student Aid Ombudsman Group at:
FSA Ombudsman Group
830 First Street, N.E., Mail Stop 5144
Washington, DC 20202-5144
Fax: (202) 275-0549
- Borrowers may access their Federal student loan information online through the National Student Loan Data System. Students may log on at National Student Loan Data System website or call toll free at 1-800-4-FED-AID (1-800-433-3243).