Distance Learning Faculty Help
- Get help setting up your online course with this helpful Course Design and Development Information.
- Join the Quality Online Course Design Certification program to certify your online course.
- Promote student success online with the Online Learning Readiness Check (OLRC).
- Find support information about ADA Accessibility and Copyright Guidelines, Multimedia, and more on the Faculty Resources webpage.
- Find information for the Bookstore; Zoom Room, HITS, and CyberCANOE; Help Desk; and the Library at Services.
- Access Exam Proctoring Information and Form to set up test proctoring.
- Fast Facts - view UH Hilo's distance completely online (DCO) course registration trends. Data includes the number of courses offered, number of students registered for the course, and the number of student semester hours generated, all of which can be filtered by colleges or divisions.
Meet the Distance Learning Team
Areas of Support
Still need assistance?
If you have tried the links above, and still cannʻt find what you're looking for, email the UH Hilo Distance Learning Team at email@example.com