CCECS announces Fall keiki classes
Date: Tuesday, August 15, 2017
Contact: Alyson Kakugawa-Leong, (808) 932-7669
For Immediate Release
The College of Continuing Education and Community Service (CCECS) at the University of Hawaiʻi at Hilo announces Fall non-credit classes and programs designed especially for children:
• Beginners Boxing for Keiki with Perry Harada: For ages 8-12. Thursdays, 5 – 6 p.m., August 31 – October 5. UH Hilo Old Gym. Cost is $55.https://hilo.hawaii.edu/ccecs/BoxingforKeiki.php
• Hip Hop for Kids with Max Belliard: For ages 7-12. Wednesdays, 5:30 – 6:30 p.m., September 6 – November 15 with no class on October 11. UH Hilo Old Gym. Cost is $65. https://hilo.hawaii.edu/ccecs/HipHopforKids.php
• Knitting Basics for Kids with Catherine Southern: For ages 8 and up. Saturdays, 10:30 – 11:30 a.m., September 9 – November 4 with no class on October 14. UH Hilo PB-7 Meeting Room. Cost is $75. https://hilo.hawaii.edu/ccecs/KidsKnitting.php
• Art for Keiki: Mixed Media 2 with Kellie Miyazu: For ages 8-10. Mondays, 4:30 – 6 p.m., September 11 – November 6 with no class on October 9. UH Hilo`s Kanaka`ole Hall Room 104. Cost is $115. https://hilo.hawaii.edu/ccecs/KeikiMixedMedia2.php
• Beginning Japanese Language for Children with Hiroko Igarashi: For ages 12 and up. Thursdays, 4:30 – 6 p.m., September 27 – November 16 with no class on October 12. UH Hilo College Hall Room 6. Cost is $140. This class requires the Genki 1 textbook.
For more information and to register, contact CCECS at 932-7830 or visit http://hilo.hawaii.edu/ccecs/.
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that are not of the "hilo.hawaii.edu" or ".uhh.hawaii.edu" domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.