Welcome to Ke Kalahea!
The Student-Run News Publication of UH Hilo.
The mission of Ke Kalahea is to provide coverage of news and events affecting the university and our community. We offer a forum for the communication and exchange of ideas, as well as provide educational training and experiences to students in all areas of newspaper operation. The publication is printed monthly during the academic year.
What's Happening on Campus this Week?
Follow Ke Kalahea on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter!
Join or contribute to Ke Kalahea.
Come talk to us at Campus Center room 202-A, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (808) 932-7372 with any stories, questions, for more information, or advertising opportunities.
Missed an Issue?
Ke Kalahea Student Newspaper
University of Hawaiʻi at Hilo, Campus Center 202-A
In the Current Issue
- Best and Worst Dates at UH Hilo
- Students Share Their Voice
- The Hot Box
- The Last Cow
- The Students of the APS Conference
- The Tesla Battery
- UH Board of Regents meets to discuss reduced tuition
- UH Hilo Active Shooter Training Encourages Personal Accountability
- Vulcan’s Star Tennis Coach Leaves Mid-Season
- Where the Bins Will Be