Welcome to Ke Kalahea!
The Student-Run News Publication of UH Hilo.
The mission of Ke Kalahea is to provide coverage of news and events affecting the university and our community. We offer a forum for the communication and exchange of ideas, as well as provide educational training and experiences to students in all areas of newspaper operation. The publication is printed monthly during the academic year.
What's Happening on Campus this Week?
Follow Ke Kalahea on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter!
Join or contribute to Ke Kalahea.
Come talk to us at Campus Center room 202-A, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (808) 932-7372 with any stories, questions, for more information, or advertising opportunities.
Missed an Issue?
Ke Kalahea Student Newspaper
University of Hawaiʻi at Hilo, Campus Center 202-A
In the Current Issue
- A Conversation with the Chancellor
- Debate over Hū Honua Spills Over
- Fish and Wildlife Service Proposes Delisting Hawaiian Hawk from Endangered Species List
- High Rollers
- Indy musician redefining ‘Made in China’ with new distribution tactics
- Nah Brah!
- The Thirty Meter Telescope
- United Nations Day
- What Makes a Good Captain?