Welcome to Ke Kalahea!
The Student-Run News Publication of UH Hilo.
The mission of Ke Kalahea is to provide coverage of news and events affecting the university and our community. We offer a forum for the communication and exchange of ideas, as well as provide educational training and experiences to students in all areas of newspaper operation. The publication is printed monthly during the academic year.
What's Happening on Campus this Week?
Follow Ke Kalahea on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter!
September 7th, Fall 2018
Join or contribute to Ke Kalahea.
Come talk to us at Campus Center room 202-A, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (808) 932-7372 with any stories, questions, for more information, or advertising opportunities.
Missed an Issue?
Ke Kalahea Student Newspaper
University of Hawaiʻi at Hilo, Campus Center 202-A
In the Current Issue
- A Conversation with Noelie
- Factors Affecting Admissions
- Global Growth
- Main Chiller Air Conditioning Project delayed nearly a month as UH Hilo heats up
- Nah Brah!
- Remembering Winston
- The Kilauea Eruption
- UH Hilo passes law prohibiting tobacco and smoking
- UHHSA looking to open communication with UH Hilo students
- What is a Vulcan?
- Where the bins have been