Welcome to Ke Kalahea!
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 situation Ke Kalahea is currently teleworking. The best way to contact Ke Kalahea is via email at email@example.com. Please email us with your questions or to schedule an appointment.
The mission of Ke Kalahea is to provide coverage of news and events affecting the university and our community. We offer a forum for the communication and exchange of ideas, as well as provide educational training and experiences to students in all areas of newspaper operation. The publication is printed monthly during the academic year.
In This Issue
- Aftershock: A Successful Spring for the Vulcans
- BOR Update
- Celebrating Spring 2021 Graduates
- Dear Future Graduate
- Fellowship Earning Professor Inspires UH Hilo Students
- Genealogy Hunt
- Humans of Hilo: Ryan Coad
- Itʻs Not Too Early to Get Life Insurance
- UH Hilo Offers Several Wellness Services for Students During COVID-19 Pandemic