Course Evaluation System (CES)
Log in to the CES
CES will be unavailable for nightly maintenance from 2:30 A.M. to 4:00 A.M. HST.
Starting Fall 2018, the University of Hawaiʻi System implemented a new Course Evaluation System (CES) replacing UH Hilo's paper evaluation system. CES is the official application for Course Evaluations at the University of Hawaii. It is a system wide tool to gather feedback from students at the end of a course.
- Staff Set Up Period: August 28, 2023 - September 28, 2023
- Instructor Set Up Period: October 2, 2023 - November 24, 2023
- Student Evaluations Open: November 27, 2023 - December 8, 2023
- Results Released to Instructors: December 20, 2023
Please note that the results are only released if the grades are set for all students in the course and the grades have been rolled in Banner. If it is past the results release date and you do not see your results, please check with the Registrar.
- Public Access to Published Results: January 1, 2024