Course Evaluation System (CES)
Log in to the CES
CES will be unavailable for nightly maintenance from 2:30 A.M. to 4:00 A.M. HST.
Starting Fall 2018, the University of Hawaiʻi System implemented a new Course Evaluation System (CES) replacing UH Hilo's paper evaluation system. CES is the official application for Course Evaluations at the University of Hawaii. It is a system wide tool to gather feedback from students at the end of a course.
- Staff setup period: January 24, 2022 - February 24, 2022
- Instructor setup period: February 28, 2022 - April 28, 2022
- Student evaluations open: April 29, 2022 - May 6, 2022
- Results released to Instructors: May 18, 2022
- Please note that the results are only released if the grades are set for all students in the course and the grades have been rolled in Banner. If it is past the results release date and you do not see your results, check with the Registrar.
- Public access results published: June 1, 2022
- If faculty choose to publish/share their results, it will be available to the public on June 1, 2022. UH Hilo has decided to keeps results private/no sharing. It is the decision of the faculty to publish their results.
- All course evaluation surveys will be conducted based on the end date set in Banner.
- The surveys will be open during the last 7 days of instruction but the instructor can change the end date.
- All instructors will get a reminder to set up their surveys prior to the start of each survey evaluation and emails will go out to students with open evaluations every Monday, Wednesday and Friday.