Course Evaluation System (CES)
Log in to the CES
CES will be unavailable for nightly maintenance from 2:30 A.M. to 4:00 A.M. HST.
Starting Fall 2018, the University of Hawaiʻi System implemented a new Course Evaluation System (CES) replacing UH Hilo's paper evaluation system. CES is the official application for Course Evaluations at the University of Hawaii. It is a system wide tool to gather feedback from students at the end of a course.
- Staff setup period: January 16, 2023 - February 23, 2023
- Instructor setup period: February 27, 2023 - April 21, 2023
- Student evaluations open: April 24, 2023 - May 5, 2023
- Results released to Instructors: May 17, 2023
- Please note that the results are only released if the grades are set for all students in the course and the grades have been rolled in Banner. If it is past the results release date and you do not see your results, check with the Registrar.
- Public access results published: June 1, 2023
- UH Hilo has decided to keeps results private/no sharing. It is the decision of the faculty to publish their results.