Course Evaluation System (CES)
CES will be unavaliable for nightly maintenance from 2:30 A.M. to 4:00 A.M. HST.
Starting Fall 2018, the University of Hawaiʻi System implemented a new Course Evaluation System (CES) replacing UH Hilo's paper evaluation system. CES is the official application for Course Evaluations at the University of Hawaii. It is a system wide tool to gather feedback from students at the end of a course.
- Staff setup period: February 1, 2021 - February 25, 2021
- Instructor setup period: March 1, 2021 - April 29, 2021
- Student evaluations open: April 30, 2021 - May 7, 2021
- Results released: May 17, 2021
- Public access results published: June 1, 2021
Results released: Results will be released only to the faculty member.
Results published: If faculty choose to publish/share their results, it will be available to the public on June 1, 2021. UH Hilo has decided to keeps results private/no sharing. It is the decision of the faculty to publish their results.