Work Orders

UH Hilo facility support is handled by the Auxiliary Services department. If you need facility help, please check the frequently asked questions (FAQ), and/or submit a Work Order Request.

Submit a Work Order Request or check on the status of a work order.

Selected FAQ (see all the FAQ here):

How do I cancel a work order request?

Look up the work order request on the Work Order Request Status page and you may cancel it from there. You will need to enter your email and the Work Order Request number (WOR#) emailed to you when you filed the request.

How do I reserve a room or other resource on campus?

See the list of resources and reservation instructions on the full FAQ page.