Returning Student Application
Who Submits This Form
- Students who have stopped-out of UH Hilo for one (1) or more semesters and have not enrolled at any other schools during their absence.
- Enrolled students graduating this term and intending to re-enter next term.
- Students on National Student Exchange wishing to continue at UH Hilo. Please note that these students must submit official transcripts from their previous schools.
- Students pursuing internships and cooperative education programs.
- NSE or Study Abroad students returning to UH Hilo.
When to Submit This Form
If you meet any of the above criteria complete one the following applications below. Returning students do not need to submit an application fee.
- Fall Semester: July 1
- Spring Semester: December 1
(Applications submitted after these dates will be considered for unclassified admission.)
Students who have attended a term at another college (excluding NSE) will need to apply for admission as a transfer student.