Returning Student Application
Who Submits This Form
- Students who have stopped-out of UH Hilo for one (1) semester and have not enrolled at any other schools during their absence.
- Enrolled students graduating this term and intending to re-enter next term.
- Students on National Student Exchange wishing to continue at UH Hilo. Please note that these students must submit original transcripts from their previous schools.
- Students pursuing internships and cooperative education programs.
- NSE or Study Abroad students returning to UH Hilo.
If you meet any of the above criteria you can fill out the returning student application form.
When to Submit This Form
- Fall Semester: July 1
- Spring Semester: December 1
(Applications submitted after these dates will be considered for unclassified admission.)
Students who have completed a term at another college (excluding NSE), or have been out longer than one semester will need to apply for admission as a transfer student (and pay the $50 application fee) using the UH Hilo application form.