The University of Hawaiʻi at Hilo is accredited by the Senior Commission of the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WSCUC). This accreditation was reaffirmed on March 6th, 2015, for a period of 7 years. The next scheduled WSCUC review will occur in 2021, with site visits scheduled for Fall 2020.
- Documents for 2016-2017 Interim Report
- Documents for 2013-2014 Institutional Review for Reaffirmation of Accreditation
- Communications with the Senior Commission of the Western Association of Schools and Colleges
- Standard 1. Defining Institutional Purposes and Ensuring Educational Objectives
- Standard 2. Achieving Educational Objectives through Core Functions
- Standard 3. Developing and Applying Resources and Organizational Structures to Ensure Sustainability
- Standard 4. Creating an Organization Committed to Learning and Improvement
- Program Accreditation by External Agencies
- Programs Completing Substantive Change Review
- WASC contact information
- Mailing address: 985 Atlantic Avenue, Ste. 100, Alameda, CA 94501
- Phone: (510) 748-9001
- Fax: (510) 748-9797
- Website: https://www.wscuc.org/.