Programs of Study
Currently Offered Degrees
For detailed information, please see the University Catalog
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
- Degree Requirements
- Master of Arts in Counseling Psychology with a specialization in Mental Health Counseling
- General Information and Degree Requirements. Also see Graduate Programs at UH Hilo.
For additional information about a UH Hilo Psychology program please contact the corresponding faculty member:
- Department of Psychology
- Chair Dr. Adam A. Pack , (Phone: (808) 932-7082, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- BA Degree in Psychology Program
- Coordinator of Undergraduate Studies Dr. Cheryl M. Ramos , (Phone: (808) 932-7075, E-mail: email@example.com)
- MA Degree in Counseling Psychology Program
- Program Director Dr. Charmaine Higa-McMillan , (Phone: (808)-932-7850, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Frequently asked questions
- Does the department offer a Minor in Psychology?
- No, we do not offer a minor.
- How can I declare a Major in Psychology?
- Please fill out an application available from the Student Services.
- Who is my academic advisor?
- Information about advisors assigned to registered UH Hilo students is found on MyUH Services. Also, see our advising page.
- How can I enroll in the MA in Counseling Psychology Program?
- Please look up general information about the MA degree above.
- Can anyone take graduate courses in Counseling Psychology?
- No, only graduate students admitted into the program can take these courses.
- I need to take a Psychology class, but it is full, and the system would not let me register. What can I do?
- Please contact the course instructor.