Change of Major/College/Classified Status

Classified students who wish to change their major/college should consult with their faculty advisor before declaring their Change of Major.

However, unclassified students who wish to change to classified status must complete the Common Application Form with the Admissions Office. Graduating students who wish to enroll in future semesters are required to reapply for entry on the Common Application Form. See the Classification of Students for the difference between “classified” and “unclassified” students.