Jobs at UH Hilo
UH Hilo Home > Faculty & Staff > Human Resources
- equal opportunity/affirmative action institution. All qualified applicants will be considered, regardless of race, sex, age, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, arrest and court record, sexual orientation or status of a covered veteran. Women, members of minority groups, and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Persons with hearing disabilities may call (808) 932-7461 or (808) 932-7002 (TTY).
The University of Hawaiʻi at Hilo is an
- employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986.
Employment is contingent on satisfying
- campus recruitment guidelines and the collective bargaining agreement. APT applicants with re-employment rights or priority status are responsible for informing the recruiting unit, which will verify eligibility with the employing unit as provided by the BU 08 contract.
Appointments to positions are subject to
- Official transcripts must have the official seal of and be mailed directly from the degree-granting institution to the address indicated.
- refer to the position number for which you are applying.
All correspondence should
Position Vacancies as of Friday, September 25, 2020
There are currently no position vacancies listed. Please contact Human Resources for more information.
Additional Employment Opportunity Resources