UH Hilo Student Association (UHHSA)
We, the University of Hawaiʻi at Hilo Student Association look to accurately represent the views of the entire student body. We act as a liaison between the student body and the college administration through active collaboration with faculty, the University Board of Regents, the State Legislature, and campus student organizations. If you have any ideas or concerns or would like to get involved please feel free to email one of your senators from the Senate page or UHHSA at email@example.com. Mahalo!
Come to the UHHSA office in Campus Center Room 203-A to pick up an application or download one from our forms page. Completed applications will need to be turned back into Campus Center 210.
You are welcome to stop by and visit us at the UHHSA office at Campus Center room 203-A.
We make an effort to be available for our students. Our office hours are generally from 8AM-4PM Monday-Friday.
Follow us on the UH Hilo App.
Apply for UHHSA Today!
Let your voice be heard!
The University of Hawaiʻi at Hilo Student Association (UHHSA) is currently looking for students to fill vacancies in the following positions:
- Vice President: Sergeant in Command; responsible for the oversight of all UHHSA standing committees
- Treasurer: Oversees all fiscal processes and overall budget
- Data Director: Responsible for maintaining all documentation and correspondence
- CAFNRM Senator: represents interests and needs of students in CAFNRM ((CAFNRM Students Eligible Only)
- CoBE Senator: represents interests and needs of students in CoBE (CoBE Students Eligible Only)
- KHʻUOK Senator: represents interests and needs of students in KHʻUOK (KH’UOK Students Eligible Only)
- Graduate Senator: represents interests and needs of students in graduate programs, including Pharmacy (Graduate Students Eligible Only)
- Senator-At-Large: represents interests and needs of students across all colleges
- registered for a minimum of six (6) credits
- minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 2.0 at the time of their nomination
- must be in good academic and disciplinary standing
- must have at least one (1) year experience as an officer for a University of Hawaiʻi system chartered student organization (Requirement for Vice President, Treasurer and Data Director only)
If you are interested, pick up an application in Campus Center or print and fill out an UHHSA application online (PDF).
The deadline for submitting an application is Friday, May 5th.