UH Hilo Student Association (UHHSA)
E komo mai...
We, the University of Hawaiʻi at Hilo Student Association look to accurately represent the views of the entire student body. We act as a liaison between the student body and the college administration through active collaboration with faculty, the University Board of Regents, the State Legislature, and campus student organizations. If you have any ideas or concerns or would like to get involved please feel free to email one of your senators from the Senate page or UHHSA at firstname.lastname@example.org. Mahalo!
You are welcome to stop by and visit us at the UHHSA office at Campus Center room 203-A.
We make an effort to be available for our students. Our office hours are generally from 8AM-4PM Monday-Friday.
Follow us on the UH Hilo App.
Apply for UHHSA Today!
The University of Hawaiʻi at Hilo Student Association (UHHSA) is currently looking for students to fill vacancies in the following positions:
- College of Arts and Sciences Senator: represents interests and needs of students in CoAS (CoAS Students Eligible Only)
- KHʻUOK Senator: represents interests and needs of students in KHʻUOK (KH’UOK Students Eligible Only)
- Senator-At-Large: represents interests and needs of students across all colleges
- registered for a minimum of six (6) credits
- minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 2.0 at the time of their nomination
- must be in good academic and disciplinary standing
- must have at least one (1) year experience as an officer for a University of Hawaiʻi system chartered student organization (Requirement for Vice President, Treasurer and Data Director only)
If you are interested, pick up an application in Campus Center or print and fill out an UHHSA application online (PDF).