UHHSA Hilo Ambassador
The UHHSA Hilo Ambassador program grants UH Hilo student applicants an award (up to $1,000) to present their academic work or participate at an event or conference in-line with their studies, or student group involvement.Awardees may only receive one award per academic year. There will be no reimbursement option offered. In order for an application to be considered complete, all documents must be received by the Hilo Ambassador committee no later than 8 weeks prior to the travel date. APPLICATION DEADLINE: THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 28, 2019.
Any questions or inquiries can be emailed to (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Fill out the UHHSA Hilo Ambassador application.
- Niloofar Soltanipour, UHHSA Graduate Senator (Co-Chair)
- Brittany Luna, UHHSA Senator-At-Large (Co-Chair)
- Kimberly Hutchinson, SAC Executive Chair
- Hannah Pavao, BOSP Vice-Chair
- Ethan Paguirigan, BOMB Vice-Chair
- Jessica Brown, Campus Center Fiscal Clerk
- Matthew Kalahiki , Campus Center Administrative and Fiscal Support (Advisor)