Want to join the UHHSA Senate?
To run for an UHHSA position, you must meet the following requirements:
- Be currently registered at UH Hilo for a minimum of six (6) UH Hilo credit hours.
- Be registered for at least six (6) credit hours at UH Hilo throughout the campaign and election period and each semester during your term.
- Have paid your mandatory UHHSA student fee.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0 at the time of nomination. (2.0 semester GPA must be maintained throughout term of office.)
- Be free of any disciplinary sanctions.
You can also participate in our UHHSA Committees and make a difference in your campus community. Check out the many options available on the committees page.
Join us during our senate meetings and see how UHHSA operates as one of the governing body's here at UH Hilo.
We'd Love to Hear from You!
We are always looking for participation from you, our constituents, the student body of UH Hilo.
Get involved with Campus Initiatives, Policies, and make your voice count!