Prospective students should do the following:
- File an official application for admissions and submit the $50 application fee by July 1 for Fall semester and December 1 for Spring semester. International applicants must file by June 1 for Fall semester and November 1 for Spring semester.
- Forward official transcripts from your high school if you have not attended college before, or if you have completed less than 24 semester credit hours. For students with fewer than 24 college credits completed, ACT or SAT scores will be required if the high school academic GPA is less than 3.0.
- If you have attended college, forward official transcripts from each institution you have attended.
- If you are interested in receiving financial assistance, please request a financial aid application or go to the FAFSA website and file by February 1. (See the Financial Aid section of this catalog for more details.)
- In order to receive on-campus housing you should submit your Student Housing Application by March 1. Acceptance to the University does not guarantee on-campus housing. (See the University Housing section of this catalog for more details.)
- Residency Regulations for Tuition Purposes
- Admission Procedures
- Admission of First-Time Freshmen
- Admission of Transfer Students
- Admission of International Students
- Admission of Returnees
- Admission of Unclassified, Non-degree Students
- Admission of Auditors
- Running Start/Early Admission Program
- Admission to Summer Session
- Admission to Agriculture Development Program
- Information for Admitted Students
- Profile of Admitted Freshmen Students 2016