Prospective students must do the following:
- File an official application for admission and submit the $50 application fee by July 1 for the Fall semester and December 1 for the Spring semester. International applicants must file by June 1 for the Fall semester and November 1 for the Spring semester.
- Forward official transcripts from your high school if you have not attended college before, or if you have completed less than 24 semester credit hours. For students with fewer than 24 college credits completed, ACT or SAT scores will be required if the high school academic GPA is less than 3.0.
- If you have earned college credit, forward official transcripts from each institution you attended.
- If you are interested in receiving financial assistance, please submit your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA ) by February 1. (See the Financial Aid section of this catalog for more details.)
- In order to receive on-campus housing, submit your Student Housing Application by March 1. Acceptance to the University does not guarantee on-campus housing. (See the University Housing section of this catalog for more details.)