Prospective students must do the following:
- Submit an official application for admission by July 1 for the Fall semester and December 1 for the Spring semester. International applicants must file by May 1 for the Fall semester and October 1 for the Spring semester.
- Forward official transcripts from your high school if you have not attended college before, or if you have completed less than 24 semester credit hours. ACT or SAT scores will be required if the high school academic GPA is less than 2.7 and fewer than 24 college credits are complete.
- If you have earned college credit, forward official transcripts from each institution you attended.
- If you are interested in receiving financial assistance, please submit your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) by February 1. (See the Financial Aid section of this catalog for more details.)
- In order to receive on-campus housing, submit your Student Housing Application by the April 1 priority deadline. Acceptance to the University does not guarantee on-campus housing. (See the University Housing section of this catalog for more details.)