Admission of Returning Students

Any student who terminates their enrollment at UH Hilo by withdrawing from all classes, by not registering for a semester, or by graduating, and who subsequently desires to return, must reapply for admission by the application deadline. If the student enrolled at another college or university in the interim, they must reapply as a transfer student and submit transcripts. Contact the Admissions Office for more information.