Admission to Agriculture Development Program
This is the 2019-2020 UH Hilo catalog, previous year catalogs can be viewed on the Back Issues page.
The College of Agriculture, Forestry & Natural Resource Management (CAFNRM) offers an Agriculture Development Program for students who may not meet the usual requirements of admission, but who show exceptional promise. First-time students admitted into this program are regarded as students in good standing and are subject to the same academic regulations as other students of the college but are, in addition, provided with special testing, advising, course work, tutoring, and counseling to improve their abilities and chances of success. Please contact the College of Agriculture, Forestry and Natural Resource Management for further information.
- Residency Regulations for Tuition Purposes
- Admission Procedures
- Admission of First-Time Freshmen
- Admission of Transfer Students
- Admission of International Students
- Admission of Returnees
- Admission of Unclassified, Non-degree Students
- Admission of Auditors
- Running Start/Early Admission Program
- Admission to Summer Session
- Admission to Agriculture Development Program
- Information for Admitted Students
- Profile of Admitted Freshmen Students 2016