Admission of Auditors
This is the 2019-2020 UH Hilo catalog, previous year catalogs can be viewed on the Back Issues page.
Persons wishing to participate in University courses for informational instruction only may apply by completing the auditor's application form no earlier than the first day of instruction. Permission of the instructor is required, and standard tuition and fees apply. Auditors receive no credit, and they do not take course examinations. For more information, see Classification of Students in the Academic Regulations section of this Catalog.
- Residency Regulations for Tuition Purposes
- Admission Procedures
- Admission of First-Time Freshmen
- Admission of Transfer Students
- Admission of International Students
- Admission of Returnees
- Admission of Unclassified, Non-degree Students
- Admission of Auditors
- Running Start/Early Admission Program
- Admission to Summer Session
- Admission to Agriculture Development Program
- Information for Admitted Students
- Profile of Admitted Freshmen Students 2016