- How many people do I need to start a club?
- What if I have more than 6 people who want to be a part of my club?
- Can community / HawCC members be in my club?
- What if I don't know how to write a constitution and by laws?
- What are minutes?
- How do I write minutes for our meeting?
- What if I need to change an officer of my club after I have submitted the registration pack?
- What if I can't find an advisor?
- How would you recommend finding an advisor?
- Why does my advisor need to sign the agreement form?
- What liability is my advisor taking on?
- Can I have a HawCC faculty or staff member be my advisor?
- Why does my advisor need to take the Title IX course?
- What if I have more than one person who wants to be an advisor?
- What if I have one UH Hilo faculty or staff member and a community advisor?
- Do both advisors need to come to the orientation, funding, and Title IX meetings?
- Why can't my advisor be an authorized representative for my club?
- Why if I don't have an email, website, mailing address etc?
- Can I use the UH Hilo Mailing address?
- Can I send mail to my advisor?
- Can I create a UH Hilo Organizational username (i.e. a hawaii.edu email address)?
- Do I have to have a _Insert Position Name (i.e. treasurer, secretary,etc.) in my club?
- What is an authorized representative?
- Why do I have to have all of my members sign this form?
- If one of my officers is also an authorized representative do they need to sign for both positions?
- Can we electronically sign?
Membership/ Roster page:
- Why do you need my ID number?
- Can I just give you their email address?
- What if I have lots of members who aren't active?
- Who should I count on the roster?
- Should I put the officers list on the registration page on the roster as well?